Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Game ideas

So I was doing a bit of thinking, rather than studying for upcoming tests and labs when I remembered this idea this one person had about a game idea. So here it is:
So you find yourself in this place, that you don't know how you got to or where it even is but there is this central figure in this area that seems. After you do a little exploran/platforman/fightan the level changes on you to some other level, but that guy still makes some kind of appearance in that level. Your character begins to assume that they're in some kind of dream world and that you've been sent to kill them. There are several area changes each focusing on a different aspect of the human mind (maybe). Your character slowly begins to slowly unravel, becoming more and more crazed in his desperation to kill this figure. Then in a sudden plot twist, when everything is too late you realize that this mysterious figure has actually been sent to kill you and has tricked you into doing the dirty work for him.

Its far from perfect and far from complete, but I feel like I need to put into actual words and then I'll work from there.
Tell me what you guys think and how it could get better. Please!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I think that'd be a great idea for a plot of a video game, or even a movie, or anything! I like it! Supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. innovative thoughts bro.

    supporting and following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello~! Cool game idea. Now you just have to spend xxx amount of hours to bring it to fruitation and become a millionair xd

    I have followed your blog.
    Could you follow mine too please at:
    SkyBlueTrading Blog

    I currently have a competition of stock price guessing where I will give the winner $1.00 or more for guess it right~

    If any blogger would like to get their blogs followed by others, please visit my blog too~ I have a list of followers who are likely to follow you back! The list is located to the left side of my blog. Follow me and add a comment, I'll add your bloglink to my list~

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting, but it would need a lot of work if you really wanted to make such a game.

    The concept is brilliant though.

    Like someone else said, it would be a good movie^^

    Anyways, I saw you like league of legends, so if you'd like to take a read of my new blog, you should find it fairly pleasant.
    http://riotoflegends.blogspot.com/

    I also followed you, I want to see more of your stuff, pretty fun to read.

    ReplyDelete