Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Morrowind

Many people have played Oblivion and I think Morrowind gets a lot of crap from people who have just played Oblivion. That was me. But the PC is a marvelous thing indeed and several mods let you make Morrowind FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. I mean hot damn. Look at that crap.
Now I know exactly what you're thinking, bullshit Jules, there is no fucking way you can make a game look like that. Trust me. This is for real.
You can get the full modlist/guide over here: http://knotstheinane.blogspot.com/p/morrowind-modding-guide.html
With that mod, Morrowind is definitely worth a reinstall. The only catch is, it doesn't fix the godawful combat system of Morrowind.
Happy gaming!

2 comments:

  1. hot damn indeed Jules

    killermuffinfest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Morrowind's combat system.

    There is a mod called 'combat enhanced' that is supposed to make Morrowind's combat better. I didn't like it personally, but it's worth looking into if you're one of the people who dislikes how it is in the vanilla game.

    Nice of you to link me, anyway.

    ReplyDelete