Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back and better than ever

Hey guys! I'm sure you've all been hopelessly lost without any updates from me in the past couple of weeks, but I have a good excuse! I've been playing though Dead Space 2 and playing the fuck out of League of Legends.
Let me get Dead Space 2 out of the way first, as I'm sure some of you are eagerly wanting to buy it.
I'll be perfectly honest with you. I was very dissappointed with Dead Space 2. I was soooo excited for it when I learned about it last year, but now, it just seems like a total let down.
The gameplay is tight and the atmosphere is great. But it just doesn't seem that scary anymore. EA recycles way to much of their scares, leaving you anticipating a lot of things. I played for maybe 3 hours on the second hardest difficulty and damn, I was halfway through. It's very entertaining, don't misunderstand me, but just don't go into it expecting a horror game like Amnesia.
I was playing a pirated copy so I didn't get the full multiplayer part, but you don't play a horror game for the multiplayer now do you.

So, my verdict? Definitely rent it, or pirate it if you're one of those faggots. And if you really can't get enough, support those devs and buy it.

And now league of legends.
There's not much I can really say about it. It's a simplfied (some would say dumbed down) version of the famous Warcraft 3 mod DotA.
If you haven't heard of either, DotA is a strategy game except the player controls only one unit. That player and 4 others go head to head against 5 otherI've played for a solid two months with some friends and I've had a great time. My only gripe is the community, brazillians. Yes the BR BR BR RB HUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUEHEUEHEU ones. They're absolutely horrible to play with. They trash talk and grief when they're losing. But if you can find a group of friends to play with I bet you'll have a good time.

Let's play vidya together!
Steam ID: The_breaker32
PSN: D1R3 L3G3ND

1 comment:

  1. And also, what are your opinions on LoL and DS2?

    ReplyDelete